YIELD: 4 to 6 servings | PREP TIME: 5 minutes | COOK TIME: less than 5 minutes
• 1 medium head cauliflower
• 2 tablespoons avocado oil
• ½ teaspoon salt
1. Cut the head of cauliflower into quarters through the top and cut out the core.
2. Rice the cauliflower quarters one at a time by putting them through the chute of a food processor fitted with the shredder blade. Alternatively, grate the cauliflower using the large holes of a box grater.
3. Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and salt and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often, until the cauliflower has softened a bit.
4. Add to soup right before serving, or serve on the side.
• Spring Chicken Soup with Lemon and Asparagus
• Minestrone with Orecchiette
• Meat and Potatoes Soup
• San Francisco Cioppino
• Spicy Lamb Curry
• Zenbelly Chili 2.0
• Roasted Tomatillo Pork Chili Verde
• Moroccan Vegetable Stew