SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 5 minutes | COOK TIME: 7 minutes
4 baby bok choy (about ¾ pound/340 grams), cut in half lengthwise
coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the bok choy with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and paprika and mix well. Place the bok choy on the grill and brush with the coconut oil mixture.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the leaves start to get crispy and have grill marks on them.
- Flip them over, brush them with the coconut oil mixture once more, and grill for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the grill and serve.