SERVES: 2 to 4 | PREP TIME: 35 minutes | COOK TIME: 10 minutes
4 small sweet potatoes or yams (1+ pound/455+ grams)
1½ cups (340 grams) shredded leftover Perfect Ribs (see here)
½ cup (120 ml) Tangy BBQ Sauce (see here)
⅓ cup (35 grams) shredded carrots
⅓ cup (25 grams) shredded green cabbage
¼ cup (30 grams) chopped red onion
⅓ cup (75 ml) 30-Second Mayo (see here)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Use a fork to poke holes in the sweet potatoes or yams. Place in the oven on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and reduce the temperature to 350°F (175°C).
- After you’ve removed the sweet potatoes or yams from the oven, mix together the shredded pork ribs and BBQ sauce until the meat is well coated.
- Cut each sweet potato or yam down the middle and open them up. In the middle of each sweet potato, add a little over ¼ cup (60 g) of the sauced shredded ribs. Place back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the shredded ribs are heated through.
- While the stuffed sweet potatoes bake, mix together the carrots, cabbage, red onion, and mayo in a small bowl. Top the stuffed sweet potatoes with the cabbage mixture.