MAKES: 20 (2-by-3-inch/5-by-7.5-cm) crackers | PREP TIME: 5 minutes | COOK TIME: 20 minutes
2 cups (200 grams) blanched almond flour
½ teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
1 tablespoon dried rosemary, chopped
2 tablespoons water
1 large egg white
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
¼ teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine the almond flour, salt, and rosemary in a medium mixing bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the water, egg white, olive oil, and coconut oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until a stiff dough forms and all the dry ingredients are well incorporated.
- Place the dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll out to an even thickness of about ⅛ inch (3 mm).
- Carefully transfer the parchment paper and dough to a baking sheet and remove the top piece of paper. Using a pizza cutter, trim off the uneven edges of the dough, then cut the sheet of dough into approximately 2-by-3-inch (5-by-7.5-cm) rectangles.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the crackers sit inside the oven for an additional 10 minutes, until golden.