MAKES: 10 muffins | PREP TIME: 10 minutes | COOK TIME: 20 to 23 minutes
½ cup (1 stick/100 grams) unsalted grass-fed butter or coconut oil, softened
½ cup (120 ml) Grade B maple syrup
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup (120 grams) tapioca flour
¼ cup (30 grams) coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of fine-grain sea salt
½ cup (80 grams) diced dried white peaches
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line 10 wells of a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the softened butter, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla with an electric mixer or whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, ¼ cup (30 grams) at a time, until well mixed. Fold in the diced peaches.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill the lined wells of the muffin tin. Divide any remaining batter evenly among the lined wells.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle of a muffin. Remove the muffins from the muffin tin and place on a cooling rack until ready to serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days at room temperature.