Creamy Raspberry Mug Cake
(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 3)
4 large eggs
½ cup cream cheese
½ cup heavy whipping cream
½ cup almond flour
½ tsp baking powder
¼ cup fresh raspberries
¼ tsp powdered stevia
¼ tsp vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, cream cheese, almond flour, and baking powder. With a whisking attachment on, beat until well combined and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into oven-safe mugs and set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and pour 1 cup of water in the stainless steel insert. Position a trivet and place mugs on top.
- Securely lock the lid and adjust the steam release handle. Press the “Manual” button and set the timer for 3 minutes. Cook on “High” pressure.
- Meanwhile, combine heavy whipping cream with powdered stevia and vanilla extract. Beat until combined and set aside.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick release of the pressure by moving the valve to the “Venting” position. Open the pot and transfer the mugs to a wire rack using oven mitts.
- Top each mug with raspberry cream and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 418 | Total Fats 36.5g | Net Carbs: 5.1g | Protein 15.8g |Fiber: 2.7g)