1 dozen jalapelino peppers
1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and finely diced
Вј pound sliced bacon, finely diced
2 teaspoons sesame oil
ВЅ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Вј teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400В°F.
- Cut the peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Place peppers faceup on a cookie sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the shrimp, bacon, sesame oil, pepper and salt. Combine well and spoon into each jalapeno.
- Cook the peppers in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked.
- Allow to stand for a few minutes before serving
NOTES: Wearing gloves is highly suggested when handling jalapeno peppers. One touch of the face, eyes or mouth will have you in some pain and a bit teary eyed, so don’t touch.