Cheesy Tuna and Noodles
(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 4)
½ cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 Tuna cans, drained
1 cup Water
½ cup Heavy Cream
4 Zucchini Noodles
4 tbsp. Cheddar Cheese
- Pour the water into your Instant Pot.
- Place the zoodles, heavy cream, tuna, and cheddar, in a baking dish.
- Stir to combine.
- Place the dish inside the IP.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Divide between 4 bowls.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 210| Total Fats 9.3g | Net Carbs 2g | Protein 15g |Fiber: 0g)