Black Cauliflower Pasta
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 3)
1 lb frozen seafood mix, defrosted
2 cups cauliflower, chopped into florets
½ cup olive oil
4 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsbp squid ink
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the inner pot with three tablespoons of olive oil.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and heat up. Add crushed garlic and stir-fry for one minute.
- Now, add seafood mix, parsley, chopped rosemary, and sprinkle with salt. Give it a good stir and pour in the remaining olive oil along with ¼ cup of water.
- Add chopped cauliflower and stir in the squid ink. Securely lock the lid. Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 5 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally for about 10 minutes and then move the pressure valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position to release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully open the lid and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm.
Per Serving(Calories 476| Total Fats 37g | Net Carbs: 6.8g | Protein: 25.9g |Fiber: 1.8g)