Cheesy Chili Mexican Frittata
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 cup shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
10 ounces canned Green Chilies, chopped
¼ cup chopped Cilantro
1 cup Half and Half
½ tsp Cumin
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
2 cups Water
- Pour the water into the IP and lower the rack.
- Beat together the eggs salt, cumin, half and half, and ½ of the cheese, in a bowl.
- Stir in the chilies and cilantro.
- Grease a baking dish and pour the egg mixture into it.
- Cover the dish with foil and place in the Instant Pot.
- Cook for 20 minutes at HIGH.
- Wait 10 minutes before releasing the pressure naturally.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and cook for 2 more minutes on HIGH, uncovered.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 257 | Total Fats 19g | Net Carbs: 5g | Protein 14g |Fiber: 1g)